Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Look Back: SJA Homecoming 2007

Oh goodness. My early dresses still astound me. I have a few earlier dresses but am unable to find pictures. I have a couple from 2006, but the pictures are awful. If I can find them, I'll take new pictures. Anyways, This dress was worn for SJA Homecoming Fall 2007. What I find absolutely hysterical is that

a) I was at Berea already, therefore I was going to my prior, all-girls school, homecoming with one of my friends.
b) Everyone else was wearing black or very dark dresses.

In short, I stuck out like a sore thumb.

This dress was another 100% duct tape dress and therefore very stiff. I started using just plain gray duct tape and covered it with chrome duct tape, hence the Chipotle Burrito wrapper look.

Still, since this dress was 100% tape it was super durable and I was able to wear it again to see Panic! at the Disco the following summer after they dropped the ! from their name.




No comments:

Post a Comment